Life on the Rock

Sunday, September 17, 2006

White Coat Ceremony



Every Vet School has a tradition of presenting the new students with their first white coats. Our ceremony took place last Friday and made this adventure even more real. It has taken awhile for me to come to terms that I live in a new country and I am studying to pursue a dream. Ross had a guest speaker, the dean from University of Florida, who spoke to our new class and had some inspirational words for our upcoming long trek to graduation. Receiving my first white coat has very much motivated and inspired me to keep focus on why I am here and my ultimate goal. The above picture is a few of my friends along with the Dean of Ross. The one below is me with Teresa and Krista.

Now that we have officially been accepted into the field of Veterinary Medicine it is go time....

2 Comments:

  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger Krista K. said…

    great picture, except look at cory and his glasses.... lol

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looking good Dr. Greenamyer!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home