Life on the Rock

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Girls Night Out!!


So we have officially been in school for 5 weeks and it is starting to take its toll. We have only been out a few times and last Saturday we needed to have a girls night. A few bottles of wine, Kristas' BBQ chicken, and some hair bleach...can you ask for anything more? Finding someone to do your hair on the island is almost impossible so, after we had some vino, I decided to let Teresa try some hair highlighting. Oh, and that is my new engagement ring...just kidding it is Teresas' baby:)





It is hard to tell here but we don't think it turned out too bad...T, if vet school doesn't work out maybe you should try beauty school:):)



The night ended successfully...my hair is blond, we had some drinks and dessert at the Marriott, and Teresa ended up in the fountain in front of the resort... perfect ladies night. Stay posted, this next Friday may get even crazier....!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Krista K. said…

    ONe word.. Hilarious.... I cant believe that you put up the picture of me with the shirt strap down......

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why arent I in any of the pictures... Was I not at the party????

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My Dearest Kheli, I am so happy to see that you are still drinking wine and having a good time every once in a while!!!! Love Ya Baby!!!!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no Kheli....Krista was just a little book worm when I left her in st. kitts a few weeks ago...now she is driking and smoking cigars? Looks like she is having to much funs with you and Theresa, I might have to put an end to that! lol

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Krista K. said…

    OOps, I shouldnt have told mondo that he could go visit your site... I swear, kheli made me do it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home