Life on the Rock

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mom Finally Let Me Speak!

So my life has been fairly similar to an army brat. I was born in Denver, Co where I was lucky enough to be adopted by my Mom. I lived in Denver for about 3 months and then packed my toys and headed to southern Cali. I missed Denver because I left all of my friends but when I made it to San Diego I was able to meet my whole family that I did not even realize that I had. I lived in San Diego for just over three years and helped my Mom get through her undergrad at USD. When I lived in SD I moved homes about three times (not to mention that I lived with my Dad in Palm Desert for a month) so I am very comfortable with living in new environments. But where the heck am I now??? All I know is that I was put in a crate and was not let out for about 12 hours. When I finally was let out I was confined to a 30 day in home quarentine (whatever that means), all I know is that I could not leave my new house for what seemed like forever!



Now that the 30 days is up I am free!! So far I have made a few friends...Rockstar is my first official friend. He may be little but he has a huge heart...not to mention tongue. Or maybe his tongue just seems long because he doesn't really have a face:) Oh, and that is a picture of Rockstars Dad, Armando, on the pillow behind us.








I have also met a few of my neighbors. To my right lives Chief (he is a little old and grumpy but I still get him to play), Moon (the pleasently plump cat), and Mosquito (the clueless kitten). Below is a picture of me being very mature and not eating Mosquito:)




See Gramma, I told you that I have grown up and love cats. Where's Joey and Lil'??? Anyway, so far I am enjoying the island. This Friday my mom is taking Rockstar and I to the beach...she claims that I have to stay on a leash but we will see if that is going to happen. Okay, Mom is yelling at me to help her study, better sign off for now. I miss everyone and can't wait to see you guys when you come to visit my new home:)
-Soto

6 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Krista K. said…

    "what are you talking about I have a long tongue...my mommy says that I am perfect"

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Krista K. said…

    that was rockstar talking.... hes a bit upset, soto.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I miss my boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Come on...another crazy pet owner that uses her dog as her alternate personality? I thought Krista was the only one! hahah

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Krista K. said…

    I have no idea what he is talking about...

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mommy, some day you are going to have to grow up, seriously...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home