Life on the Rock

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Friday Night Beach Volleyball at Angelus



So one day I opened my big mouth and told someone that I used to play a little volleyball...I learned the hard way, probably a small mistake because I ended up on a team with all guys. So far we have played the last three weeks every Friday evening after class. It is a perfect time to get away from studying, get some sun, and get a little work out. It is also Soto’s' chance to work on his swimming skills along with playing with the other Ross dogs. Games usually start around 3:45, right after we get out of class. I have enough time to run home, grab my beach gear, get Soto, and head to “Angelus” (the beach where we play at). So far this seems to be the best part of my week!



Mom please let me go play with all the other dogs!!!!!



A little bit of Teresa in action...



And a little re-creation of me kicking a little bootie.... so my neighbor jumped in for a little extra drama...

2 Comments:

  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice Volleyball shots! How is your team doing? Looks like Rockstar might be part of the team....or maybe a distraction to the other team. Good luck !

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So how is Rockstar doing as your setter? Cause I'm not sure he would have any sort of a vertical.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home