Life on the Rock

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sotos Care Package


Finally Grandma sent my care package. My favorite present was this somewhat small femur...next time I am hoping for a larger bone, maybe an elephant femur?? Anyway, I also got tennis balls, beach toys, and a pull rope that I am supposed to share with rockstar...yeah, we will see if that is really going to happen. My mom also got a few necessities but I would have preferred if the space were used for more dog toys. I guess I will let it go this time…but whomever decides to send me another care package feel free to address it directly to me therefore my moms stuff won’t get in the way.

For those who are interested here is our contact information:

Kheli Greenamyer
C/o Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine
PO Box 334
Basseterre, St. Kitts
West Indies

2 Comments:

  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice bone Soto....you better make sure Rockstar doesn't try to steal that from you...he love bones!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soto, I miss you!!!!! Can't wait to make out with you again!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home