Life on the Rock

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Soto Doggy Sitting his Buddy



A few weekends ago I had to watch my good ol' buddy Rockstar. This photo was taken right before Rockstars mommy left for the weekend to go to a friends wedding in Maine.



Rockstar had a little bit of a rough time while his mom was gone...he ended up slightly depressed and would not get off the sofa














I started out really enjoying my weekend of doggy sitting my buddy but than I got slightly bored...all he wanted to do was eat.






Gotta go study- Soto

1 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Auntie Kheli
    Thanks for babysitting me, but really, you were supposed to spoil me with treats, not follow my mommy's diet plan... Next time I want peanut butter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home