Life on the Rock

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A little Early Halloween Party..



Last Friday we decided to go to an early Halloween party. Next weekend we have a three day mid-semester break, inwhich numerous students leave the island to visit neighboring islands. So what better excuse to party then to celebrate Halloween a week early. As you could imagine coming across a costume is fairly difficult. Most people are creative but, because I spend the majority of my time studying Krista had to throw something together for me and Teresa last minute. Krista made me be a hippy while Teresa was a goth girl.

"Gang Green" was a big hit...Scott, Todd, and Bill were talking about their costumes weeks early...



Is that Zinc on Dan's nose...??



We started the night out at Jays' preparty...gotta love a guy dressed as a Christmas tree (mistletoe and all)!!




Costumes are a little scarce on the island...interesting that the men had less clothes on than the women...that would be a record on halloween. Had to have a photo opp with Superman...




At some point every man has a desire to dress as a woman. I don't understand it but my neighbor couldn't help but shave his legs, paint his nails and wear a wig...i don't understand this but had to get a photo!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Krista K. said…

    Any compliments on the costumes can be directed in my direction...

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I helped out too!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home